From the Web
A panoply of interesting links.
- Evolution you can see: a gorgeous time-lapse of E. coli bacteria evolving antibiotic resistance.
- A fascinating argument against empathy. (Can’t wait to read Bloom’s upcoming book.)
- I thought adult coloring books were ridiculous until I saw this mathematically gorgeous one.
- Life skills every 18-year old should have, according to a Stanford dean. (Slow bloomers: it's never too late.)
- A nice perspective amidst our judgey attitudes toward women making their own birth choices.
- Reality check: a simultaneously cool and depressing timeline of climate change.