From the Web: Election Edition
- Should we blame our voting system for the GOP disaster this year?
- As a big fan of W. Kamau Bell, I'm eager to catch up on episodes of his podcast Politically Re-Active.
- If you think you could do better than Trump or Hillary, perhaps you’re interested in how to become President of the United States.
- The lighter side of a dark time: political cartoons from The Nib.
- While this election is proving that truth is stranger than fiction, I'll still take some political fiction in the form of Netflix's House of Cards (I've been obsessed with Claire Underwood for years).
- This American Life reflects on the GOP’s now-unrecognizable state in a typically great episode (including the imaginary swan song Paul Ryan is dying to sing, featuring everyone’s favorite NPH).
- For those who have long since forgotten, here's a quick refresher on how our government works.
- Curious about how election forecasts are created? See explanations here and here.
- Why the debate reality show benefitted no one.