From the Web
A panoply of interesting links.
- If you think that labels accurately indicate what kind of fish you’re buying, think again.
- Is American small talk intellectually dishonest? (Since I hate small talk, I’m going with yes.)
- The next best thing to diving in Indonesia’s coral reefs: incredible 360° virtual views.
- House plants that purify your air of unwanted chemicals (warning: many are not pet-safe).
- Two of my great loves combine: the science of mastering beer yeast.
- Why thin carrot slices are tastier than wedges: the cut affects vegetable palatability.