From the Web
A panoply of interesting links.
- If you haven’t yet seen these comedy wildlife photo finalists, you’re in for a good laugh.
- Why vinegar is the best all-around cleaner (though this author recommends apple cider vinegar, white vinegar is in fact superior and cheaper).
- I want so badly to believe that this type of microbiome breakthrough holds promise for fighting antibiotic resistance. (Primary article here.)
- My next stitch ’n bitch session will be a whole lot more intellectual with this merging of math and needle art.
- Why we shouldn’t soylent (as edible non-foods move from Silicon Valley to academia and beyond).
- Nature isn’t just good for the soul–it’s good for the brain.